1/2 cup cacao powder
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 cup goji berries
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup agave
1 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup pecans
Method1. If the coconut oil is solid melt it in a basin over hot water.
2. In the food processor pulse the coconut, goji berries, sunflower seeds, cranberries and pecans until they are coarsely ground.
3. Add the agave and melted oil and process until it all comes together.
4. Pour into a cling wrap lined 20cm x 10cm (8in x 4in) container.
5. Refrigerate overnight. Tip out of container and peel off cling wrap..
6. Cut into small squares and enjoy! Suitable to freeze
Recipe courtesy of Pamela Vinten from her "30 Super Healthy Cakes and Slices" eBook - one of 15 in her series "Super Healthy Meals" which can be found here